Green Light to Economies
We are the members of the Eurammonorganisation since 2004 and we contribute substantially to environment improvement in particular by the fact that in our technologies we use the ammonia charges, which have no environmental impacts. Together with our customers we exert efforts in increasing utilisation of alternative energies.
Thanks to system of the cooling and air conditioning circuits control delivered by us you will get the following advantages:
- warranted operational economies of energy of up to 30 %
- reduction of the coolant volume in the circuit by up to 60 % and the related reduction of operational cost
- within the service activities (contract) warranted service supervision of court technician, who will supervise your circuit permanently through the active remote control, which will reduce the equipment maintenance and servicing cost
- fully automated cooling equipment, which will eliminate errors of the attendants and protect the installed equipment against possible damage by unprofessional attendance or in case of failure
- control of output of individual devices by the computer-controlled cooling operation resulting in electric power economy
We reach further operational economy thanks to computer-controlled injection of coolant into the heat exchanger or into other type of the cooler installed.
Pivovar Ostravar modernizoval své nejpřísněji střežené zařízení – spilku (CZ)
Ostravský pivovar v těchto dnech modernizuje spilku, jednu z nejdůležitějších částí svého pivovaru. „Zatímco varna představuje srdce pivovaru, na spilce se z mladiny vyrobené na varně stává alkoholický nápoj, což je v procesu výroby piva samozřejmě klíčový okamžik,“ podtrhuje význam investice vrchní sládek pivovaru Ostravar Richard Kornas. Celá modernizace spilky, která bude dokončena v březnu, […]Read more
Napsali o nás v magazínu Czech Business & Trade (EN)
Bohemiachlad – Partner to Demanding Clients Seeking the Best in the Area of Cooling Devices Bohemiachlad, s.r.o., Praha, a purely Czech company, which has been in the market for more than 20 years, offers designs, projects, deliveries, and realisation of cooling equipment targeted to energy savings and minimization of the use of coolants. “We offer […]Read more
Refrigerants: Managing with Carbon Dioxide & Ammonia (EN)
The dairy industry relies on progressive solutions involving carbon dioxide, and ammonia in a bid to combat climate change. By Dr. Karin Jahn Managing Director, eurammon IN February 2007, the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) presented its climate report. This report predicts that the mean global temperature of the lower atmosphere will rise by […]Read more